- Body Type: SUV
- 100,478 Miles
- Year: 1994
- Engine Size: 3.9L
- Trans: Manual
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Ext color: Red
- Int color: Black
- 1994 Land Rover Defender Convertible
- Just Two Owners From New!
- Only 100,478 Original Documented Miles!
- Factory Original 3.9L V8!
- Five Speed Manual Transmission!
- First Year for this Coveted Model!
- Highly Desirable and All Original Portofino Red Exterior!
- Brand New Powdery and Supple Interior!
- Brand New Full Soft Top with Roll up Windows on Order!
- Highly Original and Wonderful Condition!
- One of Just 1,943 Produced!
- Clean Carfax!
- All Original Manuals, Brochures, and Literature!
- Ice Cold A/C!
- Spare, Jack, Two Keys and More!
- Fresh Restoration Including:
- New BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 Tires
- Professionally Refinished All 5 Wheels
- Reupholstered Front Seats (New Foam and Correct Covers)
- Installed Front Seat Heaters (Two Stage)
- Bespoke Exmore Heavy Duty Locking Center Console (Fabric Matches Seats)
- New Front Land Rover Floor Mats
- New Rear Land Rover Cargo Mat
- New Speakers (Marine Grade Polk Audio)
- New Pioneer Radio (Blue Tooth, iPod, and Waterproof Cover)
- Refinished Many Trim Pieces
- Replaced Broken Plastic Dash Components
- Oil and Filter Change
- Coolant Flush
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Change Transmission Fluid
- Change Transfer Case Fluid
- Change Differentials Fluid
- New Clutch Master Cylinder
- New Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Spark Plugs
- Spark Plug Wires
- Ignition Cap and Rotor
- Valve Cover Gaskets
- Intake Gaskets
- Many Hard to Access Coolant Hoses
- Water Pump
- Serpentine Belts
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Valves and Switches
- Much More!
- Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
SHOWROOM PRICE: $54,900
SALE PRICE: $49,900!!!
Call 314-429-4020 today for a worldwide shipping quote!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer this beautiful Two Owner 1994 Land Rover Defender Convertible, which was beautifully ordered in the classic, highly desirable, and ALL ORIGINAL Portofino Red with a supple and Just Restored, Correct Grey Interior! This exquisite motorcar has just 100,478 original miles and is in exceptional original condition! Making this vehicle even rarer is that it is one of only 1,943 produced for the USA in 1994!
What makes this vehicle truly special and unique is the wonderful condition inside and out. The previous owner was meticulous and very particular about the vehicle and it shows beautifully, consistent with a much lower mileage vehicle. The paint is 100% original, and shows spectacularly for a vehicle of this age and mileage; you will be hard pressed to find a nicer original vehicle at any price point. The vehicle has been well cared for but given how nice the vehicle was we decided that it was deserving of being taken to the next level. Over the last two months our shop has gone through and attended to many small mechanical issues from small coolant leaks to non-functioning A/C to ensure that this example needs NOTHING! Further, we performed a partial interior restoration, leaving intact all original components that met our standards and replacing those that did not. The interior was completely disassembled and each component was either refinished or replaced. A description of the restoration components is listed above in the bullet points. The engine fires up without smoke, hesitation, or leaks, runs through the gears smoothly, handles beautifully, stops smoothly and quickly, and cruises at highway speeds with ease. All electronics from the lights to the Ice Cold Air Conditioning work and work very well and even the tires are BRAND NEW new BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA K/O’s! Further, this TWO OWNER vehicle has never been in an accident, has a clean Carfax, and still wears all of its ORIGINAL PAINT! This is clearly a vehicle that has been extremely well cared for over its lifetime. We have taken the time to perfect this already wonderful original example to ensure that this magnificent motorcar gives as much joy to the next owner as it undoubtedly did the last. Bid with confidence-you will not be disappointed in this truly amazing vehicle!
Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have!
PPW Motorcars is located at 9350 Woodson Terrace Ind. Ct less than ONE mile away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL).
Please call Paul Weishaar, day or night, for more details or any questions (618)791-4020
Why buy from PPW Motorcars?
With many years of specialty experience in the Classic, Luxury, and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers. We pride ourselves on honesty, expertise of some of the world’s finest vehicles, and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy, convenient, and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity, excellent communication, and diligent follow up.