• 1971 Jaguar E-Type Series ii Fixed Head Coupe
• Arguably the Finest Example for Sale!
• The Best Documented Example for Sale!
• Matching Numbers Engine and Transmission!
• 1 Owner From New!
• Bespoke Ordered and Female Owned!
• California Car From New!
• Every Single Piece of Paper From New!
• Window Sticker
• Bill of Sale
• All Service Records
• Original Pink Slip
• Original California Blue Plate
• Metal Warranty Plate
• Books, Manuals, Etc.
• Jaguar Heritage Certificate
• Much More
• Last Year of the Coveted 6 Cylinder Engine!
• Factory 4 Speed!
• Factory Wire Wheels!
• Factory Air Conditioned Car!
• Factory Correct White Wall Tires!
• Original, Unmolested, Unpatched, and Gorgeous Underside!
• Ordered in the Stunning Light Blue (Still Glasurit Paint) over a Dark Blue Leather Interior!
• Powerful, Smooth, Freshly Done, and Fully Rebuilt 4.2L Inline 6!
• 200 Break in Miles on the Rebuild
• Rebuilt Head
• New Pistons
• New Bearings
• All Components touched during the rebuild
• Massive Fresh Restoration
• Bare Metal Repaint in Original Light Blue with OEM Glasurit Paint
• Brand New Interior Carpet to Headliner (Over $10,000)
• Suspension Rebuild Down to the Subframe
• New Clutch/Flywheel/Lines
• All Brake and Clutch Hydraulics
• Brand New and Upgraded A/C System that is Ice Cold!
• All New Body Rubber From Bumpers to Doors, Hood/Trunk, and Beyond!
• New Full Exhaust
• Rebuilt Carburetors
• All New Ignition Components
• All Hoses
• Water Pump
• Rebuilt Radiator
• Rebuilt Fuel Tank/Screen/Pickup/Sending Unit
• All Fuel Related Components and Lines
• Engine and Transmission Mounts
• Wiring Harness
• All Heater Tubes
• Upgraded Alternator
• All Relays and Fuses
• And Much Much More!
• Over $70,000 Spent!
• Completed by an Expert Vintage British Shop!
• All Original and Fully Stamped Books by Original Dealer, Manuals, Service Book, Jack, Spare, Literature, Original California Blue Plate, and More!
• Incredible Investment Potential!
• The Finest Example to be Found Anywhere, at Any Price!
• Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
SHOWROOM PRICE: $109,900
SALE PRICE: $99,900!!!
Call 618-791-4020 today for a worldwide shipping quote!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer what we believe to be the finest, best documented, and storied Jaguar Series II Fixed Head Coupe for sale anywhere in the world! This beautiful, correct, and unmolested 1971 Jaguar E-Type was magnificently ordered in the exquisite Light Blue over a Dark Blue leather interior. Making the specification even more desirable, it was so equipped from the factory with all the best options: a 4 Speed Manual Transmission, Wire Wheels, Air Conditioning, Tinted Glass, Radio, and White Wall Tires! Further, it was ordered, owned, and resided in San Francisco, California by the only owner until we acquired it! This is arguably the best documented, storied, optioned, and top condition example of the famed Jaguar E-Type Series ii but more so, it is the best in not just 1 of these categories, but all of them.
What makes this vehicle truly worth owning is the level of detail and hand assembled craftsmanship that is present in no automobile currently produced. This magnificent motorcar was produced in an era when owning a Jaguar meant something significant. There was no such thing as a $399 a month lease on a new F-Pace; ownership was reserved for just a select few. This vehicle was one of the most expensive and best overall vehicles available during its time. It combined the road holding ability of a sports car with the opulent appointments of the finest luxury cars and then tied it all together with one of the prettiest bodies any car has ever had. This was a vehicle for the most discerning individual to whom sacrificing any virtue of the vehicle for the sake of another was unacceptable.
Making this example even more collectable is the fantastic history that accompanies it. This magnificent motorcar comes complete with history back to new when it was delivered to its original and only owner on March 16, 1971 in Beverly Hills, California by Charles H. Hornburg Jr. It comes complete with all original books, with stamps and signatures from the original dealer for delivery and service. Further, it comes with every single piece of item possible from new including the bill of sale, window sticker, service records, Jaguar heritage certificate, original pink slip, books, manuals, original blue plate, spare, jack, tools, keys, and much more! It is impossible to have a better documented car as there is not a single thing missing!
Making what would be the most special Series ii out there even better is the magnificent condition and recent work that has been done to make this as close to new as possible! Starting with the important things that can never be replicated by anything other than caring ownership, the underside is nothing short of magnificent. It is as original as it gets, has never had a patch, rust repair, or anything of the sort. The frame rails are rock solid show no rust. This is a car we would love for an enthusiast to come out and poke around all day as there is nothing to complain about. Next is the massive amount of work that has been done to the car. Everything was touched in this restoration that took nearly 4 years to complete and was just finished up by a local specialist. We have outlined much of the restoration work done in the description but please, call and we would be happy to go over everything in fine detail. Offered for the true collector, investor, or enthusiast who understands and appreciates the investment potential of this extremely rare, 1 Owner, California Owned, Unmolested, Restored, Perfectly Documented and Last production year of this exceptional Jaguar Series ii E-Type Fixed Head Coupe! Bid with confidence-you will not be disappointed in this truly magnificent motorcar!
Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have!
PPW Motorcars is located at 9350 Woodson Terrace Ind. Ct less than ONE mile away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL).
Please call Paul Weishaar, day or night, for more details or any questions (618)791-4020
Why buy from PPW Motorcars?
With many years of specialty experience in the Classic, Luxury, and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers. We pride ourselves on honesty, expertise of some of the world’s finest vehicles, and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy, convenient, and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity, excellent communication, and diligent follow up.