- Body Type: Sports , Hatchback
- 51,155 Miles
- Year: 1980
- Engine Size: 2.0L
- Trans: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Ext color: Yellow
- Int color: Black
• 1980 Lotus Eclat Sunroof Coupe
• One of 1,519 Produced Worldwide!
• One of 324 for the USA and Japan!
• Top of the Line and Rarest 524 Trim Level!
• Only 51,155 Original Miles!
• Over $27,000 in Service from the Previous Owner, over $20,000 in the last 500 Miles (2018)!
• Over $65,000 in Service Receipts from New!
• Factory Build Papers Showing an Original MSRP of $37,630 ($124,472 adjusted for Inflation)!
• Freshly Rebuilt Transmission!
• Freshly Rebuilt Engine!
• Freshly Rebuilt Vacuum System!
• Fantastic Undercarriage with Felt Still Intact!
• Powerful and Smooth Twin Cam I-4 Engine with Fresh Timing Belts!
• 3 Speed Automatic Transmission!
• Stunning and Iconic Lemon Yellow Exterior!
• Soft, Supple, and Brand New Front Leather Seats (Rears Are Original)!
• Brand New Carpeting Throughout!
• Bespoke and Incredibly Expensive HRE Wheels!
• All Original Books, Manuals, Jack, Spare, Service Book, Warranty Book, Records and More!
• The Best and Every Conceivable Feature!
• Air Conditioning
• Power Steering
• Automatic Transmission
• Twin Stainless Steel Exhaust
• Power Windows
• Bespoke HRE Wheels
• Recent Tires
• Incredible Investment Potential!
• The Finest Example to be Found Anywhere!
• Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
SHOWROOM PRICE: $34,900
SALE PRICE: $31,900!!!
Call 618-791-4020 today for a worldwide shipping quote!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer the finest Lotus Eclat on the market today and possibly in existence. This beautiful and highly correct 1980 Lotus Eclat, which is exquisitely equipped in the iconic Lemon Yellow over a soft, supple, and Brand New Black Leather Interior (rear seats still are gorgeous original!) is as good as they come. Sold by Marco Competition Enterprises in Montclair, NJ and having known history from new, this is the best documented example in existence. This particular example has been ordered with every option available as per the factory top of the line 524 trim level; fitted with Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Automatic Transmission, Twin Stainless Steel Exhaust, and Much More. The vehicle carried an original MSRP of $37,630, which is $124,472 when adjusted for inflation! Further, the vehicle is fitted with stunning bespoke HRE wheels that if ordered today would be in excess of $6,000 and has recent tires! Setting this vehicle apart from all others, aside from mileage is the wonderful condition and how well it drives. Having been lovingly cared for this example has been meticulously cared for with an ‘open checkbook philosophy’. The previous owner performed over $27,000 of maintenance and over $20,000 of that was in the last 1,000 miles that included a engine, transmission, and vacuum rebuild (performed in 2018)! The previous owners preceded the last in the same manner with over $40,000 in documented receipts (over $65,000 in total Service Receipts from new) for the car, nothing was left to chance. Most of the 1,519 production of these cars are either in a junk yard or in such bad condition that they are not worth restoring. Further, with just 324 cars brought to the USA and Japan, this is quite possibly the finest Eclat in the USA! The interior looks like a time capsule and will take you back to when these cars were new every time you get into the driver’s seat. We are proud to offer what we believe to be one of the best example of the coveted Lotus Eclat available anywhere. Offered to the collector, enthusiast, or investor who appreciates the incredible investment potential of this still undiscovered magnificent motorcar! Move quickly before another collector purchases this spectacular example and waits for the market to take a jump! Bid with confidence-you will not be disappointed in this truly amazing motorcar!
Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have!
PPW Motorcars is located at 9350 Woodson Terrace Ind. Ct less than ONE mile away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL).
Please call Paul Weishaar, day or night, for more details or any questions (618)791-4020
Why buy from PPW Motorcars?
With many years of specialty experience in the Classic, Luxury, and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers. We pride ourselves on honesty, expertise of some of the world’s finest vehicles, and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy, convenient, and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity, excellent communication, and diligent follow up.