- Call For Price!
- Body Type: Convertible , Spider
- 17,382 Miles
- Year: 2006
- Engine Size: 4.3L
- Trans: Manual
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Ext color: Rosso
- Int color: Nero and Rosso
• 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider
• 6 Speed Manual Transmission!
• Only 17,397 Miles!
• Just 3 Owners From New!
• All Original Manuals, Brochures, Literature, Books, Two Keys, Key Code Card, Tools, Tire Pump, Original Car Cover, and More!
• Highly Desirable and Correct Nero!
• Soft and Supple Black and Rosso Leather Interior
• Loaded with Options!
• Ball Polished Challenge Wheels
• Brake Calipers in Red
• Scuderia Ferrari Shields
• Roll Bars in Rosso Leather
• Rear Parking Sensors
• Capristo Valved Exhaust with Capristo Brackets (Upgraded from the Unvalved Tubi)
• Daytona Style Seats
• Power Seats Driver and Passenger
• Daytona Seats Leather Stripes in Rosso
• Rosso Stitching Throughout Cabin
• Rosso Door Inserts
• Rear Daytona Shelf in Leather in Rosso
• HiFi Sound System
• Yellow Tachometer
• Becker Radio with 6 Disc CD Changer
• Carbon Fiber Driving Zone
• Carbon Fiber Full Lower Cabin Zone
• Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
• Carbon Fiber Gauge Faces
• Carbon Fiber Door Sills
• Much More!
• Fresh MASSIVE $30,000+ Major Service!
• New Clutch, Throw Out Bearing, etc
• New Brake Rotors on All 4 Corners
• New Brake Pads on All 4 Corners
• New Power Brake Booster (Globally out of Stock)
• Ferrari Brake Recall Performed
• Michelin 4S Tires
• Upper and Lower Hill Engineering Ball Joints on All 4 Corners
• Hill Engineering Rear Tie Rods (Full Assembly)
• Hill Engineering Front Tie Rods
• Lower Shock Bushings on All 4 Shocks
• New OEM Engine Mounts
• All Fluids (Transmission, Coolant, Brake, Diff, Oil, etc)
• Replaced Headers
• Capristo Valved Muffler with Capristo Brackets
• Much More!
• Just Serviced and Ready to be Enjoyed Today!
• A Collector’s or Enthusiasts Dream!
Call 618-791-4020 today for a worldwide shipping quote!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer this beautiful 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider with the highly desirable 6 Speed Manual Transmission in Beautiful and Correct Nero over a soft and supple Nero and Rosso Leather interior! Being one of a very few Ferrari F430’s produced this is one of the rarest and most desirable modern Ferrari’s one can buy. This is made even rarer by the massive option list. Having nearly every imaginable option, this is one of the hardest loaded 430’s in the market globally and arguably the best equipped 6 Speed car anywhere. Making this quintessential Ferrari even more desirable is the extensive service and general freshening that it has undergone at an astronomical cost of over $30,000! Most important, is the overall condition, which is very nice throughout. The paint shows beautifully, the interior is stunning from the carpet to the soft supple leather seats right down to the small details. Of all the Ferrari’s from the 2000’s we have seen, this is easily one of the nicer examples. There are not sticky buttons, broken tail lights, etc. Further, this magnificent motorcar is possibly the most complete for sale anywhere and comes with: the full set of books, original and complete tool kit in mint condition, two keys, key code card, factory car cover, tire pimp, and much more! The vehicle runs beautifully and needs absolutely nothing to be enjoyed today! Now, for the elephant in the room. This car was involved in a minor front end accident where the bumper and driver headlight was replaced. The damage was incredibly minor and was at a time when the value of this car was a fraction of what it is today and the policy was a collector car policy where it is very easy to write off a car if the owner no longer wants it. The car has been fully inspected by the state and issued a rebuilt title. This is transferable to any state without issue. Further, it has been inspected and serviced recently to ensure for an exceptional driving experience at the fraction of the price of a clean title car. You will not find a better Ferrari 430 anywhere! Offered for the true collector, investor, or enthusiast who understands and appreciates the investment potential of this rapidly appreciating motorcar!
Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have!
PPW Motorcars is located at 9350 Woodson Terrace Ind. Ct less than ONE mile away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL).
Please call Paul Weishaar, day or night, for more details or any questions (618)791-4020
Why buy from PPW Motorcars?
With many years of specialty experience in the Classic, Luxury, and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers. We pride ourselves on honesty, expertise of some of the world’s finest vehicles, and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy, convenient, and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity, excellent communication, and diligent follow up.